to Michelle [games_access] RobertFlorio biography. Accessible idol

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Oct 25 10:24:45 EDT 2006

I haven't had time to keep up with the lawsuit that does business out of
commission which really sucks but sounds like a great source to get
reasonable converted controllers should be shut down PlayStation shouldn't
have an excuse for warning that.  I think all of us honestly should put
together our own class action lawsuit against these companies that would get
their attention finally the whole world would know about game accessibility.

Any thoughts on that?

Michelle I sent you my biography for the accessibility idle through a
separate e-mail person.  The way things have been going for me lately
elbowing tracheostomies bothering me I got this weird growth pinching my
skin it really hurts so I'm going to get it cut off in a couple weeks so I
might be out of communication but I don't expect go back to the hospital
however taking off the next two classes the second half of my quarter to
recover.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____