[games_access] MacArthur Chapter (was: Robert's Biography)

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 26 03:52:35 EDT 2006

>Michelle, I'm relieved that I was able to clear things up, and thank
>you for bringing it up as candidly as you did!  I wish I could have
>met you all in person prior to emailing back-forth. Oh well, the
>digital age.
>
>I've just sent an email to my editor regarding all the IP issues
>that you've raised. We'll all learn where we stand soon enough.
>
>Regarding the forum - I see no reason that we can't just chat here
>(or in a closed forum of your choosing) instead of the MacArthur
>forum. Once we get their answer, we should talk more specifically
>about how our work can compliment each other.

Sounds perfect -- maybe we could have a closed forum on
gameaccessibility.com for the discussion of this and the book so that
we can figure out how to create the best possible relationship with
the MacArthur Foundation so that we all move in complimentary
directions.

Yes -- it would be nice to meet up. Does the foundation have the
ability to bring in people for a 1-2 day conference, bt any chance?
That would be a fun way to get more of us together in one place --
usually we're lucky to have one face-to-face meeting a year but we've
been more fortunate lately. :)