[games_access] Interesting News Bit

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Oct 29 04:08:55 EST 2006

Yeah, it's quite interesting. Barrie posted this news on
Game-Accessibility.com about two weeks ago already and I put up a direct
link to the footage in the video section back then:

http://www.game-accessibility.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=159
http://www.game-accessibility.com/index.php?pagefile=papers#multimedia
(first link)

Greets,