[games_access] Retro Remakes 2006 - Game Reviewers Needed!

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Sep 1 04:33:49 EDT 2006

Thanks Reid - noted, and much appreciated.

I totally agree with your account of "Star Wars". Plus, it works really,
really nicely with a head-tracker. It is "dwell clicker" compatible too, and
features constant firing where needed. The invincibility mode opens it up to
many other gamers. I'd also like to try it out with "CPU Killer" to see if I
can slow the game down.

"Kaboom" is a very simple game, but has dwell clicking built in for starting
and quitting the game (pretty essential really!). Although at later levels
people may get a stiff neck without any level breaks for a rest (although I
didn't at all with this game) - it works very, very well.

I've been extremely impressed by "Demon Attack" regarding head-tracker
compatibility. Give it a whirl at
http://www.remakes.org/comp2006/screenshots.php?page=3 - and let me know
what you think?

Barrie