[games_access] Retro Remakes 2006 Games: The Pyramid

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 13:56:53 EDT 2006

After playing it I am really impressed with its wide range of
accessibility options and I think it could be a great model for other
developers to look at. It's valuable to have one game to look at that
incorporates many features instead of looking at 10 different games
that each do one accessibility feature. All the elements work well
together and improve the enjoyment of the game for many people. I
could play the game just as easily and enjoyably in "normal" mode and
also when I had nearly all of the accessibility features turned on.
Excellent job.

-Reid