[games_access] Retro Remakes 2006 Games: The Pyramid

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sat Sep 9 15:09:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

I copy that. This is an excellent example of accessibility features in a
game! I especially liked the solutions to some possible design problems.
Such as when you zoom in on the game, the location of the enemies is shown
by exclamation marks (!) on the sides of the screen. When looking at this
game, game accessibility seems so simple, doesn't it?

Ok, I would have given a 10 (or an A+ for those outside of Holland) if this
game was accessible for the blind as well. Still this is an excellent 9,5
(or A-?) !

Barrie (and others of course: would you like to set up an interview together
for www.game-accessibility.com with the developer on his experiences
building this game (including his experiences in the spare room he
mentioned... ;) ?

Greets,

Richard

http://www.audiogames.net