[games_access] Retro Remakes 2006 Games: The Pyramid

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sat Sep 9 15:52:18 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

Are you using your Quadcontroller with your PC? You should be able to get
any Playstation or Xbox compatible controller working with a PC with an
adapter (see below). From here you can get it to act as a keyboard using a
free software utility called JoyToKey.

http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?category=160 - PC adapters from Lik-Sang
http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/2/I/JoyToKey/JoyToKey.htm) - JoyToKey download
and info

I can't think of many controllers that won't work with this game in this
way.

All the best,

Barrie