[games_access] UA-Games new release: Game Over!

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:57:27 EDT 2007

Hi Dimitris! That's great -- I'll be downloading it later today.

Folks, if you haven't had a chance to play this yet -- now's the time! It's a GREAT resource for demonstrating what we're saying when we say "your game is not accessible for gamers with disability x, y, and z."

Congrats on finalizing the game!

Best,
Michelle