[games_access] Game Accessibility - Why Bother?

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 24 13:48:24 EDT 2007

Agreed!

I'm going to mess about with the wiki for the SIG and see if I can't come up with some "work spaces" for everyone to add links to groups, etc so that we have a big list of places to send all PR links to because I think we're at that time where we need to do that! I just bought a Press Release book for the Associated Press so we can craft documents that could be automatically used in the news wires. It's not super difficult -- I'll try to get a template up on the wiki in the next day or so and then everyone can put news that they want to share into that and then I/we can look each press release over for formatting issues and then send it on. The nice thing is that at the end of each document, you have a blurb about each key person/organization involved with contact info (in this case, it would Dimitris, his lab, the IGDA, GA.com, and Gamasutra) so that the press can easily contact whoever they want.

But in the meantime...spread the news about this story! No need to wait for the template! :)

Michelle