[games_access] Kotaku posts letter from deaf gamer

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Mon Apr 30 14:30:51 EDT 2007

Cool. With the PBS episode on TV Tuesday, 7:30pm in California and
then posted on their website, we'll have even more discussion and
momentum.

As far as "running with this", I'm talking to a web developer to
create a database for me of games which will list details on it's
breadth of captioning. I'm hoping that users can create their own
entries for games and submit the important info. Over time it will
become a resource for people looking for closed captioned games and
also developers to see how other games achieve closed captioning by
looking at screenshots or 15 - 30 sec videos of other games.

I found the Joystiq news post here:
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/27/deaf-gamer-seeks-subtitles-support/

If anyone can send the gamespot news post I'd appreciate it. I like to
read the discussion comments.

-Reid