[games_access] BBC games

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 6 15:39:02 EDT 2007

lol...barrie, yeah, sounded bad but we know what you meant. :)

david -- thanks for posting the link! i have search flags on most of
the major media sites but this one didn't get through and we only get
little snippets of bbc news on bbc america...which seems to mainly
cover us news (albeit with a nice "wake up call" of how others view
the us). i'll send the link around to school teachers i know who work
with kids with disabilities as well.

eelke likes tamborines and disco, huh? i can see it. especially now
that we've seen his all music and dance version of halflife 2. i
didn't think HL2 could be played with a DDR dance pad but now we know
better. personally i go for more gore and violence but that's just
how i roll. ;)

michelle