[games_access] NSF grant for the development of an accessible client for secondlife

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 6 23:19:55 EDT 2007

Congrats Eelke! And you are right -- there is much to still be
discovered. And good to know about the NSF PD being so supportive!

For those not familiar with the National Science Foundation, this is
a "big win" for accessibility!

Any thoughts about a curriculum grant that you may have gained info
on with the PD you are working with? Also, any thoughts about a
multi-institutional grant across US universities so that we can all
work on something together?

Great news!

Michelle