[games_access] College Choices...help?

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:52:20 EDT 2007

Hi DJ Bono,
With people only lasting about 5 years in the game industry before they burn
out I would strongly suggest going to a good school that just has a very
good CS program. Its much easier to get a job in CS with a bachelor in CS
than it is with a bachelor in some specialized game program.

Cheers Eelke

--
Eelke Folmer Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171