[games_access] Scene It? Xbox 360 more accessible controllers

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:45:25 EDT 2007

Microsoft's answer on the hugely popular (in the UK) game: buzz the quiz
show http://www.futuregamez.net/ps2games/buzz/buzz.html

I guess they will port buzz to the xbox 360?

The guy who developed these controllers & game gave a talk at GDC this year
which I visited where he talked about how -because of the accessible
controller- the game appeals to a very large audience.

cheers Eelke