[games_access] Scene It? Xbox 360 more accessible controllers

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Wed Aug 8 00:08:18 EDT 2007

I can't find the quote, but I read an interview and the MS rep did say they
want more games to use the peripheral. We can be sure to see more games
using it. I won't be surprised if it's up to developers to contact MS and
say, "We want to make this game using that peripheral."

The big button at the top acts as a D-Pad as far as I know, rather than one
big button.

-Reid