[games_access] BBC games, guide for accessible software, blind accessible client for Secondlife: games_access Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 8 11:38:04 EDT 2007

As Barrie said, THANK YOU LYNN! :) The SIG isn't any one person, as
you know, and I hope everyone feels good about the praise! I always
appreciate your posts -- it helps remind me that what we do has an
impact way beyond the "traditional" gamer and that having the
opportunity to impact children who are learning to live with a
disability. Hopefully games like what the BBC have created will help
level the playing field (yes, I did JUST say that to a gaming list)
and result in positive shared experiences with children without
disabilities as well.

Michelle