[games_access] Scene It? Xbox 360 more accessible controllers

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 02:54:08 EDT 2007

I read conflicting reports about the top round disk on these controllers. I can't imagine it being very easy to use as a D-pad, but I'll wait and see... Still - very nice to see something appear on the Xbox 360 which has so few controllers available if you don't use an XFPS360 Playstation controller adapter.

Barrie