[games_access] flash game help?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Aug 13 14:47:46 EDT 2007

Hey, I know I'm a game designer but programming and scripting really
scrambled my brain.  I'm the artist on that side of the design.

Working on a little flash game where you trigger a button and it plays to
weapons butI can't get it to play when you click on the button I created.
Can someone let me know how to do this?  If you don't mind?  I know how to
set up movies and buttons I just don't know what to do to get them to click
and then play.  I've tried everything but it just won't work.

on (press) {
gotoAndPlay("AnimationName");
}

That is the script I entered but it won't work.  Unless I'm putting in the
wrong place or layer.