[games_access] Second life, Web2.0 and AJAX

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Tue Aug 21 12:56:53 EDT 2007

3D would make the web much less accessible and has been tried in the
past with online virtual worlds, remember VRML? Web 2.0 is what it
is... a clever use of technologies that make the web much more useful.
Instead of displaying data, we now have more application like websites
that not only display, but also manipulate data to be useful for its
users.

-Reid