[games_access] voice controlled RTS

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:30:13 EDT 2007

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=170563
I'm kind of curious what voice recognition technology they are using because
Microsoft's SAPI is not really that accurate. They claim mac's libraries are
better but with my SL mod we get about 80% (anyone here have a mac that
wants to test it? I'll upload it to my server tomorrow It's about 150mb, I
don't have a windows version yet I'm sorry).

cheers Eelke

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com