[games_access] Meeting Schedule For Autumn

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Thu Aug 23 12:14:05 EDT 2007

I personally think that group meetings are important - but maybe first Wednesday of each month would work out better - and then as Thomas suggests specific committee based meetings as and when needed. I do struggle to make them presently - but I do think it's nice for the opportunity to be there at least - open for all - for an over arching GASIG on-line meeting.