[games_access] one button FPS demo

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Thu Aug 30 16:48:59 EDT 2007

Super work Eelke. After looking around on www.igf.com I found this,

- The IGF Student Competition will once again award the best student
games, and this year will also include student 'mods' to existing
games. As a result, it's likely that the number of Student Showcase
winners will be increased slightly. The deadline to enter will be
Monday, October 15th, 2007.

Sadly, they aren't doing a separate modding competition this year, :(.

I'd love to try your mod if possible.

-Reid