[games_access] one button FPS demo

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:08:29 EDT 2007

Hi Reid,

Thanks for the info, I actually just received mail from the
organisation explaining the situation and they encourage us to submit
it in the student competition.

Do you have the Halflife2 or the original game? I still don't know how
exactly we should distribute our mod. We just completely hacked the
engine and just play the existing levels in HL2. I guess since I have
the SDK i can distribute my own version of the engine & server but I
can't distribute the maps. I'll ask my students how to do it and get
back to you ASAP.

Cheers Eelke