[games_access] FORUM (was Re: GDC 2008: VERY Bad News)

Ioo ioo at ablegamers.com
Sat Dec 1 14:01:20 EST 2007

I use to own a website hosting company.

I have used my wholesale account and paid for the said domain.  I will
also be more than happy to set up a full free standing forum and or
blog... I would recommend something like Drupal...

I will even give you the space on my server (it is in Dallas), all you
have to do is ask....

Now I did not mean to step on anyones toes here, but after reading this
list for some time It is clear that there are idea folks and
implementation folks... I will step up and be the second group.

Ping me if you want to help, ping me if you want to complain. Michelle,
I will reach out to you and you can use me as your lacky to get this up
and running.

Take care
Mark Barlet
Ioo - AbleGamers.com