[games_access] Getting Federal government. On our side.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sun Dec 2 15:24:55 EST 2007

Hey Reid.  Thanks for those links that's just what we needed.  I will
definitely work on writing something.  I'm sure it will need many revisions
hopefully and I'll post it here in our mailing list to get it just right.

First I'd like to while doing this at the same time, reach out to a few
people in government see if they can give pointers in the language they're
looking for maybe they might even write it for us.

For the international touch I'm not so sure if we are going for a federal
response support here from the USA.  But I'm sure why not can it have
international implications to reach out to the same group but other places.

For example, parents approval rating system Hillary Clinton got into office,
that seems to be a huge thing for games to be able to be sold in the United
States but I don't think it implements other countries do they need the same
rating?  I don't know if you bought the same game in Germany or Italy or
outside of America it has that rating on it?

Maybe that doesn't improve their sales or maybe they put it anyway to give
their consumers of raw more options so if it gets implemented in the United
States and that kind of thing is already being put on the back for countries
that don't need it but helps for sales, to me that means it would be
excepted wherever they sell their product post it anyway.

Robert