[games_access] Getting Federal government. On our side.

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 2 19:34:00 EST 2007

I have all the US Senate/House/Governors email addresses so if you
start it and others can help edit, I can send out a press release.

We can start by raising the issue with the US government because I
have those addresses but as Barrie suggested -- why limit this to
just the US?

I'm not sure how successful it will be but we haven't tried it and
with the right tone it's worth a shot -- if anything it never hurts
to remind the US government who often tries to outlaw gaming after
this and that happens that games are important and not all bad. I'm
always happy to contribute to that approach!

Michelle