[games_access] Top 3 Top 3 and IGDA GASIG Awards Ceremony 2008

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Sun Dec 2 16:42:12 EST 2007

Hmm... Okay- point taken on the pinball side of things. Certainly I've seen
it done with Pro-Pinball Time Shock and it works pretty well. I also get the
strong sense that on a PC, if you turn frame skipping off, CPU Killer would
enable you to slow the game down. What ever the case, I'll rejig the text on
the blog.

Easy is quite subjective I guess. I'm hoping these are easy concepts to
grasp and are amongst the easier to implement. Implementation will be
tougher for some. You certainly have far more experience than me in game
development so I can only argue my case so far. Still think the other
examples hold. Thanks for your oppinion.

Barrie