[games_access] New Member and thoughts about legislation

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 3 23:51:52 EST 2007

Hey Gang -- we have a new member and for some reason the bounce
filter got him so I'm resending (Michael -- did you send from another
address than you subscribed to the list with?). And welcome!

Michelle

PS -- we've been slaving away at getting us known in the dev
community -- we're getting there and we now have the attention of a
growing number of people. So we soldier on! :)