[games_access] New Member and thoughts about legislation

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 4 17:59:29 EST 2007

I hear ya Robert -- it's good to vent and we all are frustrated that
things aren't as easy for the industry to implement as we wish and,
yeah, some companies are more enlightened than others but then they
have to fight the same fight to get accessibility features in when
they are already under tight schedules and may not have planned for
it. But the more information and feedback we can give them about what
different gamers want in, say, Halo 4 because it was an issue in
Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3, the more likely we can get in changes for
future versions of a game or other titles that they produce.

Michelle