[games_access] Gentle Petition

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Dec 5 05:29:27 EST 2007

a couple of years ago I tried to talk to the Swedish government with
a similar approach and get their attention by writing a letter to the
minister of culture, but only got a polite reply that they didn't
have time for a meeting to discuss with me

perhaps things have changed now (new administration) so I can give it
a try again

/Thomas