[games_access] Robert Baltimore Sun. FrontPage.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Dec 5 12:47:21 EST 2007

I thought it was pretty cool what, Mike, said that he heard about us through
an article may be that I was in.  Well here's another one you know me.

Front page of the Baltimore Sun on Tuesday but here's the link.  It's very
emotional hold on, but this guy has done the best job makes it sound like a
book.  It's about the painting I am trying to get auctioned for the Babe
Ruth Museum, there haven't been any bids which is disappointing, but I think
the museum should have it anyway.  We're calling around some big-money
people to buy it.  And donate it to the museum.  I don't know why it's not
going maybe the starting bid was too high.  It's absolutely beautiful unlike
any other painting, the chief curator and Babe Ruth expert of the museum has
ever seen himself.

The article.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bal-te.to.painter04dec04,0,7488618
.story