[games_access] GDC -- who is able to go?

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Dec 6 04:06:23 EST 2007

Hello

Just letting you know I will not attend so you don't need to think
about me this year, maybe next year.

I really like to go to GDC but I'm managing a university course in
February which makes it hard to go (of course I would have made
arrangements if the speak went through)

and I need to focus on my master and the GAIM right now

/Thomas

6 dec 2007 kl. 01.30 skrev d. michelle hinn:

> Thanks for the reminder of that Eelke! Prices significally go up

> after today. And Hotels are running out of rooms FAST. So book now!

> Michelle

>> Hi,

>> Those who go on their own expense; the early rate for alumni ends

>> today (dec 5th).

>> Cheers Eelke

>> On 05/12/2007, d. michelle hinn <hinn at uiuc.edu> wrote:

>>> Hey All,

>>> So I need to know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE who has the funding to go

>>> to GDC

>>> (again, the website is www.gdconf.com), which is in San

>>> Francisco from

>>> February 18-22, 2008. I can't promise that I can get you a pass

>>> but I need

>>> to know who is 100% certain that they can cover the airline and

>>> hotel fares

>>> an get there so that I have a more realistic idea of who for

>>> sure can go if

>>> and when a pass becomes available. If you get a comp pass, you

>>> will be

>>> expected to participate in SIG activities at the GDC. I can

>>> elaborate as

>>> needed but I have to get back to my grading right now.

>>> Please email me as soon as you can offlist at hinn at uiuc.edu

>>> Thanks!

>>> Michelle