[games_access] Gentle Petition. Suggestions?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Dec 5 14:18:23 EST 2007

OK.  I didn't get that e-mail from you off list Michelle.  Yes I thought I
would have funding a need to check with this painting it looks like there's
no bids coming in.  Sadly.  That's frustrating.  It's a beautiful painting
unlike anyone has seen yet no one is bidding.  That's strange.  Takes more
time I think.

Yes I will definitely let you know soon as I can.

Robert

  _____