[games_access] GAIM 0.02 updated

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Dec 11 12:02:23 EST 2007

Looks awesome.  I don't know scripting or programming so I would be lost.
Is there a way to do this without the programming?  I mean I would suggest
picking a genre and then at a certain point of design you can start, having
developers and everyone see that page that would be necessary to start
making it accessible.  I've done this with top-secret.

The problem is if no one else supports the idea the accessible features get
dropped just like top-secret is doing if I don't contact I think they will
not even care to make the parts accessible that I already designed.

Here is what you wrote.  " There are descriptions such as guidelines, design
patterns and white papers. There are also a quite large number of games and
other resources. The missing link, as I see it, is in-between the
descriptions and the actual implementations."

You might want to give an example of what this in-between stage it is
because I'm confused.  What else is there in between I think the actual act
of doing it is the implementation I don't know what is in-between.

Thanks
Robert