[games_access] GAIM 0.02 updated

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Sun Dec 16 16:48:24 EST 2007

Thomas,

Please help me.
I go to the link below and see the same 0.02 version I saw before.
Yet the listserve emails seem to be discussing new stuff.
How am I being stupid here?

Is the below link to your latest stuff and if so, how does it differ from
the previous edition.
Are there additional docs besides the sonar and collision pdfs?

Thanks,

John Bannick