[games_access] GAIM 0.02 updated

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 16 17:42:09 EST 2007

Hey John --

I'm a little suspicious of there being more listserv problems, as
people are forwarding me things that some people are getting but they
don't get a copy like they normally do so they are asking me to post
for them, postings coming in weird order, etc.

So you may have missed something -- just in case, check out the archives at:

http://seven.pairlist.net/pipermail/games_access/

and let me know if you see that you've missed some messages and I'll
ping the IGDA about this.

If not, then I'm sure Thomas will be glad to catch you up on the
latest on his project! :)

PS -- I just went to your company website (the URL finally got to me
and I thought "what on earth is 7128.com????" (which probably works
to your advantage because others are probably asking themselves what
on earth does that mean? :) ) and now I understand what you meant by
game book. I love the idea of a cooperative living/working community.
Cool!

Michelle