[games_access] Harmonix needs our help!

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Dec 17 04:52:16 EST 2007

Hi,

Interesting suggestion, Thomas. I think what needs to be taken into account
is that timing and control are very important factors for musical expressing
through a rythm intrument. I think it is very, very hard to do a good beat
with your eyebrows. I'm pretty good at timing, but I simply can't
raise/lower my eyebrows fast enough. I just tried "We Will Rock You" and
next to a headache*, I though it was very tiring and was glad the song was
over ;) I can't imagine me doing this a whole session with multiple songs. I
think the same might go for using cameras and head-bob-recognition. It all
depends on how you set it up of course, and how much 'bob' will cause a
trigger. But I foresee that if it's a 'big bob'**, players will easily get
tired*** which is not something I think you want to cause with a game.

Greets,

Richard

* which could be related to last night's party but still ;)
** oh boy
*** and nausious* ;)