[games_access] Question concerning making force feedbackaccessible?

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Dec 17 19:49:39 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! If you can share it, I would be interested in that
diagram you made :)  What I want to show with this diagram is how all the
parts work together, and how they for instance can make a game accessible
for a deaf-blind gamer. I also hope to show that when designing specific
accessibility features, for instance a closed captions system, to keep this
bigger overview in mind, so that later, when you want to add more
accessibility features, you can reuse parts that you already made and/or
connect parts together.

I think I will add all the force feedback connection possibilities in here.
Although there may be only a couple of games in existence (or may ever
exist) that use only force feedback (and no other medium) to convey a
certain piece of information, I guess that by showing all connections that
are possible, it might stimulate designers to think about it and maybe even
inspire them to design something that they wouldn't have done otherwise.

Thanks again,

Greets,

Richard