[games_access] Question concerning making force feedback accessible?

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Dec 18 09:02:17 EST 2007

I think at the current use of force feedback, which mostly is not very
detailed, I can't see a direct need for it, but as more advanced
haptics get into games with engines like HaptX and hardware like
Novint (I have both) the need will arise sooner or later; and if we
can be proactive about it, the better.

/Thomas