[games_access] Russell Williams, CEO and Co-founder of Flying Labs Sits with AbleGamers.com

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:50:59 EST 2007

Hi John,

One of my students developed a small tool for Bally technologies that
can detect colorblind problems in games. Shoot me an email offline if
you want more information.

Cheers Eelke

On 25/12/2007, John Bannick <jbannick at 7128.com> wrote:

> He says they were "applying different filters to simulate color blindness. "
> Does anyone know where we can get such filters?
> Or information sufficient I could build such filters?
> I'd like to add that to our development process.
>
> John Bannick
> 7-128 Software
>
> At 10:24 PM 12/21/2007, you wrote:
> >Hey All,
> >
> >Wanted to share with the group that I just posted an interview with
> >Russell Williams, CEO and Co-founder of Flying Labs and maker of the
> >upcoming MMORPG Pirates of the Burning Seas. It is a good interview and I
> >wanted to share it with you all.
> >
> >http://ablegamers.com/content/view/182/640/
> >
> >He is very about accessibility issues and so on. Please feel free to read
> >it and share it with others.
> >
> >I want to wish you all a merry everything... blessed be! Happy Yule!
> >
> >Mark "Ioo" Barlet
> >AbleGamers.com

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com