[games_access] Russell Williams, CEO and Co-founder of Flying Labs Sits with AbleGamers.com

Michael Ellison devellison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:18:03 EST 2007

Greetings John,

On Dec 25, 2007 7:28 PM, John Bannick <jbannick at 7128.com> wrote:
> He says they were "applying different filters to simulate color blindness. "
> Does anyone know where we can get such filters?
> Or information sufficient I could build such filters?
> I'd like to add that to our development process.

I wrote a little toy I use to check my interfaces for such a while
back. It's at http://www.codevis.com/CodeBlind_Setup.exe, with some
documentation available at http://www.codevis.com/codeblind.
Apologies in advance for the interface - I wrote it as part of an
early test of a skinning library and haven't gone back to make it
particularly usable or aesthetically pleasing.

I've been planning on integrating the core algorithms into a DirectX
pixel shader and a DirectShow filter, but it's been a backburner
project for lack of demand for a while.  If you have any interest in
either, or would have a use for the source code I'm using for the
image processing (it's in C++), shoot me an email and I'll clean it up
for use.

Cheers,
Mike