[games_access] Games for people with cerebral palsy

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Feb 24 12:56:57 EST 2007

Janette I'm not sure if we met before.  On the one switch web site there was
a remake for the Froger game?  I'm not sure what age-appropriate you're
looking for but are your assistant devices able to hook up to people for sip
and puffed devices that might be right up what you need?  That's what I use
but I have not tested that game.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com

  _____