[games_access] [SPAM] The Wii and Next SIG Meeting?

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 8 18:02:32 EST 2007

Actually, after reading the replies...I think
that we'd be better served by a non-synchronous
meeting right now so if you are on the GDC list,
you should be getting another email from me
shortly.

So let's NOT meet on MSN and instead work things
out on the GDC list since it sounds like
everyone's schedule's are too insane to meet
online at the same time and I don't want to put
some things off any longer! :)

Michelle