[games_access] Fwd: interesting discussion about making SecondLife accessible to the blind

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Jan 11 01:49:17 EST 2007

Thanks for this! I've already posted my 2eurocents. Maybe we do need to keep
in mind that many consider Second Life to be "a simulation instead of a
game" (to quote Margaret Robertson of Edge Magazine). While this may seem
like a futile detail at the moment (games vs. simulation discussion), it can
make all the difference in the world - legally.

Greets,

Richard