[games_access] GameOn! Website goes live

David Colven colven at ace-centre.org.uk
Tue Jan 16 08:15:44 EST 2007

Have passed this on the Mick Donegan (donegan at ace-centre.org.uk) who is in
charge of the project. I'm sure this will be fine tho'.

David

At 12:35 16/01/07, you wrote:

>Just had a glance and it looks impressive! Can I already put a (temporary)

>link up at www.game-accessibility.com or would you prefer me to wait until

>the final version of the website is launched?

David Colven, Technical Advisor

The ACE Centre Advisory Trust
92 Windmill Road
Headington
Oxford OX3 7DR

Web site at www.ace-centre.org.uk something new every week Tel +44 (0)1865
759813 Fax +44 (0)1865 759810

DISCLAIMER:
message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you