[games_access] Audio Game Maker Update (includes first audioimpression)

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Jan 16 12:54:37 EST 2007

Thanks for letting us know about your game on project it looks very
promising.  I started a process like this myself but it doesn't get very
involved I just started reviewing games I can play with my QuadController
you can look, http://www.quadcontrol.com/   to see the device.  I'd love to
be a part of your web site when of your advisers reviewers if you would
allow me to be so I can contribute my own reviews as a play games and
perhaps your web site could link to my page would be very grateful and
better process of spreading out to more people.  I've been with the igda
special interest group here with a bunch of my friends for a couple years
now will be one of the judges at our accessibility idle also here this year
GDC and was there last year as a GDC scholarship student winner.  Currently
I'm working for a bachelor's degree in game art and design should graduate
in the fall of 2007.  I am a quadriplegic 24 years old 14 years old when I
had a spinal cord injury no withdrawals is from the chest film wants to make
videogames for people like myself not just review but actually get games
produced that will actually be fully functional not just for physically
impaired gamers but for everyone.  I'm almost there working on concepts
every day but studying so much thanks for the opportunity I look forward to
hearing from you.  Please feel free to look at my web site learn about me
and see my progress and art that I create with my mouth.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____