[games_access] Roberts documentary need people information

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Jan 26 12:18:50 EST 2007

Richard Alexander van Tol, MA ....

Richard Van Tol

Game accessibility researcher, Audio Game designer, Doctoral Candidate

Richard researches the accessibility of games for gamers with disabilities
at the Bartiméus Accessibility Foundation (Netherlands). He has been active
in the field of game accessibility since 2001, developing and researching
blind-accessible games such as Drive - a racing game for the blind, and
managing projects such as Game-Accessibility.com - a community website about
accessible gaming and Audio Game Maker - a game development tool for the
blind. Richard is co-founder of AudioGames.net, a community website for
gamers and researchers that focuses on audio games (games that consist of
sound only). Richard is also completing his doctorate at the University of
Portsmouth (England), researching game audio design. He has an Audio
Engineer diploma, a M.A. in Audio Design, and teaches game audio design at
the Utrecht School of the Arts (Netherlands).