[games_access] Building Accessibility foundationburnedtotheground (was: BBC develops accessible educational games)

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Jan 26 13:04:22 EST 2007

The nurse that was with me last year cannot make it this year so I have a
new nurse who is a really good person we get along very well coming with me.
Her name is Michelle Sanchez. I told her all about all of you and she's
looking forward to it and she's such a good sport for coming with me the
whole week.

Since it is going to be my birthday March 2 and I will arrive March 3 of
those hoping we could all do something together I think it would be really
nice perhaps we could meet someplace on the Pacific Ocean or something I
know I'm going to get a ride see it or whatever. I'll be 25 years old and
such a blessing to be in that environment and you guys as friends. My
flight leaves 6 a.m. Eastern time so I'll be so tired.

My mother and I laugh so much when we think of you and Sander she thinks you
guys are such a delight and everyone was just thought you guys truly make
the trip more delightful.

Robert