[games_access] RobertFlorio entering Steven Spielberg's contest?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Jan 29 16:58:07 EST 2007

Hi everyone just wanted to get your thoughts about this new Steven Spielberg
reality television show for new films.  The deadline is February 16
something I'd be pushing to get a trailer ready and send out the documentary
of working on by then.  Basically people can look at your movies on line a
guest judge them and Steven Spielberg and his partner to create a lot of
reality television shows on Fox will pick like maybe 16 winners who come on
the show in each week we have to make a new movie and the winner at the end
gets $1 million to make their movie.  Something I think is worth taking a
risk I don't mind making movies especially to give you an awesome support
group to do it so what's there to lose but there is an issue about the
program possibly maintaining the rights if I send them my whole documentary
but I didn't really understand their legality things on their web site.  I
think that's just my fear of not sure if I read that.  Anyways if I send
this and I really hope you all can check it out on this web site login and I
let you know if I do and start commenting and who knows what could happen.
This could be the thing I'm looking for I don't know but maybe.

http://www.thelot.com/

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____