[games_access] Quick SIG Update: Meetings, etc

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 5 21:05:47 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message out -- a few of you have been asking about when online meetings will restart and I am hoping that we can get restarted next week. I'll send an email out to confirm the days/times/place/etc once I know for sure what my schedule is next week -- as you know, the summer has had me jumping around the US with family emergencies. Hopefully we can get back to regular schedule with some help from those willing to serve as meeting moderators if I cannot be at a meeting due to an emergency so we can keep up the momentum!

Also -- I sent everyone on the list an individual email about things they would like to see the SIG involved with, IGDA membership status, etc. Thanks to everyone who have already taken a few moments to reply. If you haven't yet replied, I would really appreciate the feedback -- even just a few quick comments would be great. We've seen a great increase in subscribers over the last month or so and it would be great to hear from everyone -- old and new members!

Thanks everyone!
these are mediocre times and people are
losing hope. it's hard for many people
to believe that there are extraordinary