[games_access] Tuesday meeting summary posted

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 10 20:26:37 EDT 2007

If nothing else...the SIG always keeps me in good humor. :D

Please everyone -- join in the conversation -- my teasing Richard was
just my having fun with him. :) That and I was SUPER wacked out from
staying up all night writing (and coming up with a first pass scheme
for committees. Someone had to do it. We can combine, reassign, etc
-- I just need to know who wants to step up into a leadership
position. This IN NO WAY means that you cannot contribute without
being an exec board member -- I'm hoping having clear project
committees will end up making it easier for people to get involved
with a small slice of the SIG without committing to EVERY project
(ie, don't be me! don't be me!).

Siggy 4Ever

Michelle